Joudy @ TV Eye, Queens, NY 7/22/26
Bill: Joudy/DeadTooth/Desert Sharks/Dawglet
Venue: TV Eye, 16-47 Weirfield St., Ridgewood, Queens, NY
Date: Wednesday 7/22/26
Door: $20
10:30pm Joudy
Active: 2022 (New York, NY via Venezuela)
Latest Release: Permanent Maintenance (Trash Casual, 2026)
Bandcamp Facebook Instagram Setlist YouTube Spotify
Missed: Dead Tooth/Desert Sharks/Dawglet
I finished up work an hour early to catch Kenny's new found friends Joudy (pronounced Howdy). They have an interesting story having coming from Venezula. I saw them a couple years ago in the middle of like 12 bands and at the time thought they had a Meat Puppets feel. They are doing a bit more of a straightforward commercial grunge approach now. The crowd for this was bigger and seemed totally different than last time. This was their record release for Permanant Maitenance on the Trash Casual label. Their new labelmates Dead Tooth were on right before, but I couldn't get there in time to see them. We ended up at the front bar at TV Eye after the set then joined the soon to be hitting the road band at the Bonus Room, which is the walking midpoint for me to go home anyway.
These are their tour dates. Funny, I never thought to put future tour dates up for other things I write about since I usually am focusing on recollecting the night at hand, but I guess because we were talking about it after hours so it seemed like something to include.
Pawtucket, RI - 7/24 @thenewscaferi
Medford, MA - 7/25 @deepcutsrocks
New Haven, CT - 7/26 @cafenine
Asbury Park, NJ - 7/30 @theberkeleybackyard
Washington, DC - 7/31 @simple_underground_stage
Philadelphia, PA - 8/1 @nikkilopezphilly
FOR FURTHER REVIEW:
Joudy @ Our Wicked Lady, Brooklyn, NY 2/1/25



Comments
Post a Comment